The Blog Formerly Known as "Campus Culture"

4.20.2005

Random wonderings

Here are some things I've been wondering about lately...

  • Do handicapped people mind when they have to wait for non-handicapped people to finish using their bathroom stall? I mean, how rarely do handicapped people come into the bathroom, and handicapped bathrooms are soo much nicer.
  • I bet the person who invented sticky putty for hanging posters is so rich.
  • How do people get addicted to chapstick?? I can't live without it for more than 1 hour.
  • Who is that man who yells about God outside of Kirkbride? Does he have a degree? A real job? Why does he yell at us?
  • Do you think the stairs to the 2nd and 3rd floor in Purnell are extremely narrow? I do.
  • Why don't all teachers try to make class fun? They must know people come to class and pay attention more when it's fun.
  • Are there people whose sole purpose in life is to talk on their cell phones all day? It seems like it. Are they drug dealers?
  • Is anyone, anywhere impressed by people who drive down South College Ave with their windows opened and music blaring? I would love to hear someone say, "Wow, that guy in the 1995 Honda Accord is playing his music really loud. Let me take of my pants and run after him." Please.

That's all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home