The Blog Formerly Known as "Campus Culture"

4.28.2005

The stupidest fake blog ever

So I'm looking for somewhat funny blogs that express a girl's point of view. I come across this blog for Sparkle Body Spray (which is some new teenie bopper product that I've been seeing cute commercials for.) It's in total "mag speak," you know what I mean? The way teen magazines write every article because they think it's what 14 year-olds want to hear. (On an extreme side note, JANE is a really good magazine with a super-ironic, slightly bitter sense of humor and on a whole other level than most of the female magazines out there.)

All I can say is, you have to go look at this, if only to realize the absurdity of it. It makes you want to stuff pink bubble gum in your mouth until you die.

The sad thing is, some marketing execs were paid lot$ of money to make this up. I could totally make up fluff like this for a job. Procter & Gamble should hire me as their intern.

1 Comments:

  • Haha, you are so right! I think it's for, like, little teen girls. Don't you think a bee would attack someone smelling like vanilla ice cream?!

    By Blogger Melanie, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home