The Blog Formerly Known as "Campus Culture"

4.30.2005

Bummer

I requested off like a month ago for today because Skidfest and Wilburfest were supposed to be today. Sadly, those two are the highlights of my semester every semester and I'm super bummed that they were cancelled. I realize that they wouldn't be as much fun in the rain, but still. It was bad enough that the two of them were going to be on the same day, now both of them PLUS Chapelfest are all going to be on the same Saturday. That's like 3 weekends of fun in one day. It's either going to be a fun overload or a really stupid idea. Either way, if I don't get off work I'll cry for hours (or fake a severe illness to get out of it).

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I went this past weekend and it ended up being an awesome day with awesome weather, so it was probably better...

    By Blogger Melanie, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home